Very specific question

Hello , I want to build an app with several tabs for pc , web and mobile using same code base and I want one of the tabs to have a few buttons and a multiline multiline text input field AND TWO WEB VIEWS, one for showing an online webpage and the other to view how the html code written in the text input field will look like , I have chosen haxe language because it says it can publish for all platforms using same code , but I am new to this language so I don’t know how to do it in haxe or if its even possible (I know how to write it over and over again in every platform specific languages but I don’t know if its possible in haxe), so please help me to do it in deep details (and I mean tiniest and finest details and step by step as if you were showing a child how to do it)

this will be my first time to code in haxe so please details and also please don’t redirect me to a general tutorial

, thanks in advance
Yours

Haxe can indeed target several languages, which isn’t exactly the same as platforms.
For instance some libraries use the c++ target for both desktop and mobile platforms.
And this is only true if you use cross platform libraries and the cross platform part of the std (more info).

For UI there’s a couple of frameworks like HaxeUI or StablexUI.

Don’t know much about stablex.

For haxeui you’ll get desktop and web targets but mobile is still in progress, and it should have all the features you need.
As with most open source projects documentation is quite light. I would recommend going through the component explorer and the template.

Another possibility would be to do a web app and package it for desktop/mobile using technologies like electron.
Not familiar with the libraries for this, there’s coconut.ui and externs for react among others.