[PAID WORK] Looking for an experienced haxe programmer to make a deltarune engine (position filled)

Heya,
I’m looking for an experienced haxe programmer to make a deltarune BATTLE engine that will become public later.

Requirements :
-must have discord AND be active for the project.
-must be communicative : give regular update, if you want to take a break or have urgencies that requires you to be inactive on the project, tell me beforehand so i don’t get any wrong ideas.
-must know how to port in all desktop targets (windows, mac, linux) and their pros and cons
-must have finished a project before (haxe related or not)
-need to be familiar with deltarune

Payment :
-the total amount paid will be discussed and set before the project starts
-the payment will be done through paypal (or any other platform like kofi where i don’t have to create an account)
-The payment will be done through milestones : (basically steps/features of the project)
-The steps will be discussed and set before the project starts
-Once a milestone is reached, you tell me, i validate it, i pay you.

Others :
-no share revenue, this project is a fangame and the owner of deltarune refuses to have us profit out of fan content.
-I am a programmer myself (an amateur) so i can check and understand everything you create, if you have ideas to upgrade the engine, advice me, i’m open-minded.

If you want an overview of what there’s to do you can check here :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mqvVDAcjEs5uYUqwD7WUcH0z_iLhKdEO?usp=share_link

if you have any question ask them in the section below.
if you’re interested to work on the project, contact me through discord : Corrun#3065
When you reach me, show me your portfolio/github account and tell me RIGHT AWAY the amount of time you’ll be able/want to dedicate to this project on a weekly basis.

2 Likes

Yes! But I can only do scratch 3, and its pretty good and simple for a game engine created from like 2007. I use turbowarp (a mod of scratch 3) and it has more blocks (a lot more). and turbowarp can port scratch projects into HTML games or folders (with the runnable project turned into a exe) I know you prob not accepting requests anymore. My discord account is timtim_2.