Old site is down

Anybody know how to fix the old Haxe site being down?
http://old.haxe.org/

Error : Failed to connect to TORA host

Was there anything in particularly you wanted from on the old site ( maybe via wayback ), I think really it might be better if our community can improve the new site in any areas that are lacking, even if it’s just via the cookbook? I do agree there are some aspects on the new site that are hard to find or have become more technical but lost comprehension for self taught developers. I presume it went down when the sever farm burnt down in france and so was less easy to recover or too much effort?

The __init__ magic method does not seem to be documented on the new site. I have (very few) use cases for this method.

I’m not really sure: the old site broke after everything was recovered by OVH (i.e. the website provider).

In the meantime, the wayback machine has everything, including the section about __init__

1 Like

I think a good selection of 401 redirects would be a reasonable replacement for the old site.

Methinks you meant 301 since that is an HTTP redirect. That said, the issue seems be related to the NekoVM Application Server at GitHub HaxeFoundation/tora

And it should be noted that Nicolas Cannasse weblog also yields the same message:
Nicolas Cannasse Blog

It might be related to this: