We are a German game studio working on a pc game and we are looking for a developer to support the team.
- We are using the haxe-flixel framework to handle the game’s pixel-art.
- Our main deployment target is C++, as the primary target platfom is PC (via steam)
What we are looking for:
- Background in game development appreciated
- Understanding of the underlying openfl framework
- Experience in shader development is a plus
- Degree in game engineering, informatics or a similar subject is desirable
- Fluent in english
- Experienced with git version management
- Remote work
- Hourly payment
- We need someone who can reliably invest at least 20 hrs per week for the next months. As long as that is guaranteed, work time can freely be scheduled by the contractor.
If you are interested or have additional questions, contact me here or via email: