Kha moved project not working

Trying to run one of the kha examples but I cant make it work. Can anybody pleas point me in the right direction.

internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:888
throw err;
^

Error: Cannot find module ‘/home/tubbs/code/khaexamples/BUTTONS/~/sdk/kha/Kha/make.js’
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:885:15)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:730:27)
at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (internal/modules/run_main.js:72:12)
at internal/main/run_main_module.js:17:47 {
code: ‘MODULE_NOT_FOUND’,
requireStack: []
}
The terminal process “/bin/bash ‘-c’, ‘node /home/tubbs/code/khaexamples/BUTTONS/~/sdk/kha/Kha/make.js debug-html5 --debug’” failed to launch (exit code: 1).

This is not really the right place to ask Kha questions apparently but anyway - figure out where that weird path to Kha/make.js comes from, that looks rather strange and also doesn’t seem to actually exist. Also when things go wrong first make sure you can build directly on the command line so you know whether it’s about Kha or just about the IDE.

Ok thanks, I removed the kha-path in the vs code settings that pointed to my locally cloned repo of kha. When l removed that the path looks correct and it seems the vs code kha extension ships with a kha sdk version. Now it works.