Job offer involving Haxe in Copenhagen

Hi Haxers

Do you wan’t to help saving lives, then we have a job offer at Laerdal involving Haxe skills.

A couple of years ago at the Haxe summit in Amsterdam I did a little presentation about Laerdal and how we use Haxe. It’s still relevant even though a lot has changed since, you can find it here.

Best to all of you
Mikkel Munck Rasmussen
Laerdal Copenhagen

PS. The job requires that you have EU work experience and a Danish work & resident permit.

6 Likes

PS. The job requires that you have EU work experience and a Danish work & resident permit.

What does “EU work experience” mean? You mean the candidate needs to be an EU citizen?

No, it’s mostly a matter of us preferring a candidate that is familiar with how things work in the EU.

Could you elaborate on that though? How do things work in the EU?

Hi @mikkelmr, since last haxe.io the position is re-advertised, but the LinkedIn post says it’s not available. Any update please? Curious to learn more, pls pm me.

Thanks for the heads up - we got the position covered since then. I will make sure it’s not advertised any longer.

It got published again yesterday :joy: Haxe Roundup 505 | Haxe.io

Yeah, I don’t get it - I closed the github issues where I posted the ad, but I guess that was not enough.