Do you love beautiful and intuitive web apps? Do you like creating and delivering beautiful front-end design and code? Can’t sleep well until every pixel is correct in the right specific color, in every (relevant) browser? Do you get excited about the power of 3D? Would you like to work for awesome companies like Orange, Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2 and Samsung? Then maybe we can give you your next challenge!
At Binkies we are enthusiastically working to make our mark in the world of real-time online 3D content. Our worldwide clients are relying on us to deliver incredibly accurate, amazing quality 3D content to their millions of customers. As part of our product development team we are looking for someone to improve and expand on our tools and web-apps to offer better and more services.
Here is what we need you to do
You will be responsible for building new and maintaining existing web apps we provide to our customers and our in-house teams. This means you will work with both internal and external stakeholders to further clarify user stories and draft acceptance criteria. You will also take the lead in brainstorming, creating, and evaluating the web app’s interaction, UX/UI, and graphical designs.
Based on our development philosophy, guidelines and frameworks you then create technical designs and implement these using your excellent coding skills. You are also responsible for testing your code thoroughly to ensure top-notch quality!
As a member of an existing product development team you also have to play nice with other experienced developers. By adhering to our structured agile development process you will take user stories all the way from ideation - through design, development, and testing - to evaluation and deployment.
In short: we need your help building kick-ass tools and web apps for our internal teams and global customers!
What you bring to the table
- Experience building (single page) web apps
- Eye for graphic design (e.g. colors, shapes, layout, alignment)
- Experience designing (new) web apps both graphically and UI/UX
- Basic understanding of web-analytics
- Good command of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Experience in a startup or scaleup
- Experience with SaaS/technology products & services
- Experience with Haxe
- Good command of a secondary language (not Dutch) e.g.: German, French or Spanish
What we bring to the table
A comfortable and fun working environment:
- Unique chance to be part of a high-growth, successful scale-up
- You can have a real impact on our business
- Freedom to create your own career path! Plenty of opportunities to grow.
- Great salary
- Travel expenses
- 25 paid holiday days
- Free lunch (there is such a thing) and tasty snacks
- Good coffee! Alternative drinks also available.
- Spec/choose your own workstation or laptop
- Spotify Premium with your choice of headphones
- Free massages!
- Brand new fantastic office with plenty of room to grow
- International team of like-minded colleagues
Up for the challenge?
If you think you got what it takes, and you are up for the challenge, take the first step and apply! If we’re interested, we’ll reach out and take you through our recruitment process!