Hscript in javascript with async call

hello,
someone have try to use hscript for make async call inside a target javascript. i have see that there is the async class that do code transformation from sync to async.
my idea is to use hscript for running some commands that not blocking the main thread inside a node.js process

i have see that there is the async class that do code transformation from sync to async.

It’s not clear, could you clarify on what class is that?

my idea is to use hscript for running some commands that not blocking the main thread inside a node.js process

Interesting, could you elaborate on this use-case? Why would you use hscript when targeting nodejs?

I want to use hscript for male an api scriptable with the possibility of send script ti the api foto execute It. And i want use hscript because Is save and sandboxed. But the problema Is that hscript Is completely Sync. And this wanna Say that if i want execute an async call insider hscript ;hscript block the mail thread also with an async call

I suppose you wouldn’t actually need to transform the hscript code but only make the interpreter async-capable. It could pause execution while waiting for an asynchronous operation to complete and resume with the result.

I nave sede that There Is an async class in hscript that transform the AST from Sync ti async with CPS continuous passing style and an async interpreter that run the AST in async mode. I must try it