HaxeHybrid Sessions 2022

I’m going to host a hybrid online/in-person one day haxe event in LA on August 1st. Pretty much the same event I was going to do a couple of years ago but had to cancel because of the pandemic. The venue is TBD but I’m going to reach out again to the people who were interested in hosting it before. Either way it’ll be somewhere near the LAX airport and on August 1st but also attendees and speakers alike can do so remotely. I’ll do everything I can to make the experience seamless whether you’re in person or not. There should be time to have both pre-scheduled speakers and free time for anyone who wants to speak 10-30 minutes. If you want to block out 30-120 minutes ahead of time, you e-mail me thomas@osakared.com or message me on twitter @osakared. Or on discord tjw#2136. How long this is (4 hours vs. 8 hours) is TBD and depends on how many people are interested in attending.

https://osakared.com/haxehybrid2022

My old post about the previous, canceled event is here Haxeup Sessions at CrashSpace (Los Angeles) - CANCELED

10 Likes

I put up an eventbrite page for it. Tickets are optional and the price is a donation you choose, but this helps me pay for it and determine head count.

3 Likes