You can pick it up at the usual places:
- Inside of the IntelliJ IDE: Find it in your menus: `File -> Settings... -> Plugins -> Haxe Toolkit`
- On github. (https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/intellij-haxe/releases/tag/1.1)
- On JetBrains' plugin repository.
If you find this product useful, please let us know. You can reply to this announcement!
If you make your living using this plugin, please consider supporting us on Patreon:
Also, if your enterprise uses this product as part of your normal work flow, please have them contact us (at http://intellij-haxe.org/contact-us) to see how we can improve your development speed by implementing the features that you need every day.
1.1 (HaxeFoundation release)
- Added support of haxe 4 syntax "enum abstract".
- Add support of final syntax introduced in Haxe 4.
- Add support of new function types syntax introduced in Haxe 4.
- Increased responsiveness in UI, annotations, and other operations that look up type information by a factor of 10.
- Now infers generic types from map and array literals. (e.g. ["this" => "yours"] is Map).
- Now resolves typedefs to underlying types. (e.g. `var v:Null` is resolved as a `String` type.)
- Now propagates type parameters (generics) properly through typedefs.
- Now resolves types when used with array access (e.g. `map.length` no longer marked as errors).
- Now infers types of methods without specific typing (e.g. `map.get(0).length` no longer marked as errors).
- Added support of read/write access separation for "find usages".
- Inspections for non-haxe files disabled. (Issue #875)
- Fixed recognizing type of "this" expression.
- Fixed bug when physical variables were marked as not real.
- Fixed searching of interface implementations and inheritance hierarchy.
- Added find usages support for constructors. (Issue #530)
- Fixed find usages support for properties.
- Add completion dropdown when ':' is typed and a type is expected.
- Fix of support of explicit abstract forwards. Now fields and methods that have not been forwarded will not be resolved as valid.
- Fixed recognition of standard types.
- Fixed NPE that occurred if current project sdk was not properly configured.
- Fix indents for anonymous structures fields and extends list.
- Fix indents for fat arrow expressions.
- Fix parsing of anonymous type with empty body.
- Add anonymous types in anonymous types support.
- Add anonymous structures names support.
- Added chained anonymous fields recognition.
- Add proper generics propagation for anonymous structures, typedefs and classes.
- Add generic constraint support.
- Add Null<T> support.
- Add proper from-to declaration support, types infer and compatibility checks.
- Fix referenced var-init support check.
- Automatically change references when moving a class across packages.
- Add super() call when generating override methods.
- Generate module and automatically set up SDK, libraries, and run configurations on "Import project from sources."
- Create "Hello World" example as initial content for new projects.
- Auto-open Main.hx when creating a new module.