On behalf of the Haxe Foundation I am proud to announce that Haxe 3.4.5 is now officially released! It is available at https://haxe.org/download.
This release improves DCE performance and addresses a few issues fixed after previous release.
Please test your Haxe code with this version and let us know if you come across any problems at https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/haxe/issues.
- dce : optimized DCE performance
- dce : don’t remove constructor if any instance field is kept
- js : fixed saving setter to tmp var before invocation
- php7 : don’t fail on generating import aliases for classes with the similar names
- php7 : fixed appending “sqlite:” prefix to the names of files created by sys.db.Sqlite.open()
- php7 : made php.Lib.objectOfAssociativeArray() recursive
- php7 : fixed php error on parsing expressions like a == b == c
- php7 : fixed Math.min() and Math.max() for NAN on PHP 7.1.9 and 7.1.10
- php/php7 : fixed sys.net.Socket.bind()