You guessed it: it’s me!
I think it started with the discussion on https://github.com/clemos/haxe-js-kit/issues/108.
I also notice that devs in general try to reinvent the wheel, which makes it difficult for less experienced developers to choose which externs to use
vue haxe will give you 6 possible repositories on github,
electron haxe will give you 3 options.
I wanted to make that decision easier and perhaps focus effort on one repository and help with documentation
So the haxe-js organization would have a website with
- general information about haxe and Js
- list of projects created with haxe and js
- list of good externs
- documentation about haxe and js
- list of haxe developers you can contact
- … other clever stuff people need to get started
anyhow… this never happened