Spiele-Palast GmbH offers online card games for browsers and mobile devices. Thousands of players use our platform every day to stay in touch and playing games together. As a Haxe Developer you will join our development team in Berlin to add new features to existing games, build new games and make sure we deliver the best experience possible to our users on various platforms. If you are coming from an AS3 background, we will be happy to get you boarded in Haxe.
- Make sure we deliver the best experience to our users in our mobile apps, HTML5 websites and desktop clients (Steam).
- Add new features to our existing framework and games.
- Analyze and fix bugs as they are reported by our community team.
- Build new games for our crossplatform portfolio.
- Write high quality to code to guarantee the longevity of our platform.
- Depending on your interest and skill, be responsible for deployments and analyze platform reports.
- Several years of experience with Haxe, ActionScript 3 or similar technologies.
- Strong understanding of OpenFL or Flash API.
- Portfolio of games or interactive applications.
- Experience with Adobe Air mobile apps a plus.
- Experience with MVC a plus (Robotlegs).
- Experience with Animate CC / Flash Pro a plus.
- German and/or English speaker.
- You are a teamplayer and strive to maintain high quality code while building the best experience possible for our users.
- Work with a small, young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin.
- We value your expertise: Your knowledge helps us to build a better product.
- Low hierarchies and quick decision making helps you to work swift and efficient.
- Work for one of the most successful app studios in Germany.
- Beverages and fruit basket included for free.
Our working hours start between 8am and 10am. Please send your application including your CV, portfolio and salary expectations via email to email@example.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent