Error C2026: string too big, trailing characters truncated

The application that I’m working is initially targeted for HTML5, since we can still run this on desktop I was trying to run on Windows, and I hit by following errors - these errors seems to have pointing different classes time to time:

Error: NetStream.cpp
./src/openfl/net/NetStream.cpp(727): error C2026: string too big, trailing characters truncated

Error: IEventDispatcher.cpp
./src/openfl/events/IEventDispatcher.cpp(40): error C2026: string too big, trailing characters truncated

*  The terminal process "C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command lime build windows -debug --haxelib=hxcpp-debug-server --connect 6000" terminated with exit code: 1. 
 *  Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it.

Reading through different discussions online it sound that the application fails because of attaching a large string.

In my application I do embeds some string/file in following ways - but they suppose to be available only when it’s html5 run, and during HTML5 I don’t has any error, though:

<section if="html5">
		<haxeflag name="--resource" value="templates/form.dxl@form" />
		<haxeflag name="--resource" value="templates/form-par.dxl@form-par" />
		<haxeflag name="--resource" value="templates/table.dxl@table" />

Even if I omit those embed, I still see having such errors. So, the errors might be something of different reasons.

Please, help.

UPDATE: I able to build the application on macOS targeting desktop, though.