Callback with singleton pattern?

Is it possible to create singleton class when use Callback ? Example ( Try Haxe ! ) :

class Test {
    static function main() {
        var sm = new SignalManager();
        sm.add(test);
    }

static function test(arg:Int, arg1:String):Void
    {

}
}

class SignalManager<Callback>
{

public static var instance(get, never) : SignalManager<Callback>;

private static var _instance : SignalManager<Callback>;

private static function get_instance() : SignalManager<Callback>
    {
        if (_instance == null) {
            _instance = new SignalManager();
		}

return _instance;
    }

public function new() 
	{

}

public function add(listener:Callback):Void 
	{
        trace(listener);
	}
}

This return Type not found : Callback . When tried to remove from the class also get the same error for the add(...)

Type-parameters are per-instance, you cannot use them on static fields – what should the Callback type be for SignalManager.instance? If you have a specific type for your callbacks, say (arg:Int, arg1:String) -> Void like in your example, use that instead of a type-parameter Callback. I.e

public static var instance(get, never) : SignalManager<(arg:Int, arg1:String) -> Void>;

I want ot use signals or msignal library and to manage all signals via one class SignalManager.hx.
The main idea was to have a HashMap where to store event name and the second param to be the Signal ( 0,1,2) class , and fill the Hashmap from method add available in SignalManager.

But I do not know the type of params for Signal1 and Signal2 and I can’t do new Signal1<T,T>

If SignalManager works, I should have methods dispatch, remove and add where for add will accept : event name , listener function and type of signal ( with zero, one or two params) , so in add will have something like:

function add(eventName:String, listner:Callback, numParams:Int = 0) {
    if ( numParams ==0) { 
       var signal = new  new Signal0();
       signal.add(listner);
      signalMap[eventName] = listener;
   } else   if ( numParams == 1) { 
       var signal = new  new Signal1()<T>;
       signal.add(listner);
   } else   if ( numParams == 2) { 
      var signal = new  new Signal2()<T,T>;
       signal.add(listner);
   } 
}

So the idea was to call all signals ( events ) via SignalManager, but obviously it’s not a practical solution for a signal library.