Just about every programming language nowadays allows users to try it out directly in the browser. Haxe is, of course, no exception. For years, users created and shared Haxe code on https://try.haxe.org/. And now, that site has finally received a well-deserved update!
- Support for various Haxe versions, from Haxe 3.4 to the most recent development builds
- Haxe’s powerful optimizations for clean code
- Various popular Haxe libraries
- Easy embedding
- Selection of interesting code examples that highlight various Haxe features
- Dark mode for people who like their eyes
Try the new try.haxe today!