Nothing happens while compiling

Hello, I’m new here. I’m running Windows 7 and have installed everything needed for FNF: Psych Engine. But when I run “lime test windows”, it compiles ok at first glance, but it stops after warnings, completely, unable to type in anything else. I did -verbose and it stucks at “msvs VCINSTALLDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC”
Not anything else, some files has been compiled and exported, but no .exe file.

Edit: I also noticed the same happens to “lime setup windows”, stucks at the same. Like it supposed to open something else? I left it running for 2 hours, no result.

Last Edit: I have upgraded to Windows 10 using my old free license (yeah) and that fixed the issue, anyways, thanks for the help you have given below!

I’m not able to offer much as far as Windows goes, but can you try doing “lime test html5” ? That would start a local server and open it in your browser after compiling is finished.

You could also try the OpenFL forum, which is a little closer in scope to what you’re doing.

compiling takes a hellish amount of time, specially the first time. have you waited enough? try lime test html5, too; html5 compiling is usually faster.

as you probably know, there’s a FNF modding server on discord. if you join, you might get an answer to your question as well, in case it’s Psych Engine related.